Farm Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Farm Insurance Information
Farm Insurance in Jefferson, Cornelia, and Washington Georgia
Keeping Farmers protected from Risk
Farm and ranch insurance can help Georgia farming operations remain financially stable, even when the unexpected happens. Contact Franklin Insurance Agency in Lavonia, Georgia, to start building your customized farm and ranch insurance plan.
What Is Farm and Ranch Insurance?
Farm and ranch insurance isn’t a single policy. It’s a group of insurance policies and endorsements designed to help the insured organization with the financial effects of common yet potentially devastating events, such as drought, disease, storms, fire and accidents.
What Does Farm and Ranch Insurance Cover?
Your agent can help you design an insurance plan to help address common risks and perils of owning a farm or ranch. Depending on your situation, they may recommend that you purchase the following:
- General liability insurance—This coverage may help pay for your legal liability for third-party property damage and injuries.
- Crop insurance—This stand-alone coverage is available from specific insurers. It may help cover crop losses due to covered events such as natural disasters, hail, fires or drought.
- Livestock insurance—This supplemental coverage may help compensate the farm if a covered event results in the death or injury of your farm’s animals.
- Farm dwelling insurance—This supplemental coverage may help cover your home if you live on-site.
- Farm equipment insurance—This coverage may help pay to repair or replace covered farm machinery such as combines, tractors and trailers.
- Farm structures insurance—This coverage may help repair or replace outbuildings, barns, garages, sheds and other structures on your property.
- Workers’ compensation insurance—Georgia state laws require employers to provide this coverage, which may help cover medical bills and partially replace wages if an employee is injured or becomes ill in a work-related accident or incident.
What Is the Cost of a Farm and Ranch Business Insurance Policy
- Umbrella insurance—This policy may help extend the liability coverage of your organization’s other coverages.
Farm and ranch insurance premiums vary widely depending on the value of the insured property, the amount of coverage you purchase and the insurance company you choose. Insurance companies use proprietary algorithms to set your personalized premiums. It’s crucial to work closely with an experienced agent to get multiple quotes from reputable insurers.
How to Get Farm and Ranch Insurance In Georgia
Contact the agents at Franklin Insurance Agency to get the farm and ranch insurance policies you need for your Georgia farming operation. We can help you evaluate your options and build a collection of policies and endorsements appropriate for your organization.
Quick Reference guides to see what is offered